χαῖρε

This blog covers health- and health-care-related issues. In particular, my interests trend toward:
  • critical care, with an emphasis on the heart
  • nutrition, fitness, and prevention
  • viruses and genetics
I believe the U.N. would classify me as a "Health Care Worker" (HCW) or "Health Care Professional" (HCP). I have a Bachelor of Science degree, although my first love was in the humanities and I also tried out some social sciences. I am far from an expert in anything, mostly just sort of a nerd.

Why blog? Probably vanity, although I enjoy the processes of reading and writing, and this is a good outlet.

If you use your noggin', the following image will tell you how to contact me...



...and if you are geeky enough to do some decoding, there is more information about me (and a "faux-tograph") in my Blogger profile. And I can also be found other places on the web, which I have catalogued using Del.ici.us. Off the web, I can be found in the greater Montreal area.

No comments:

Post a Comment