Cenegenics


With regard to the changes I referred to in the last post, they are currently typified by the Cenegenics Medical Institute. You may have seen some of their advertising. The man in the following (supposedly) unaltered photos is (supposedly) 67. 67. That's almost 70 years old!!


You can read an article about him at The Telegraph. There's also a new advert that I saw in the back of National Review showing a 47yo tri-athlete who looks like a 20yo, and I just found this photo as well, of a 52yo:


Right now, there is a lot of controversy about Cenegenics, but my take on all this is that people assume there must be something wrong because it is "unnatural" to look this way at this age.

As a side note, I believe I read that the first man did Bill Phillips' Body for Life program before Cenegenics. So, if you're interested in going down this road, that would be a great place to start. Check out Phillips' film Body of Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment