Blue Sky cola & OpenCola

I try to cut out as much soda-pop as possible, as the stuff is just poison. However, I enjoy the flavor of cola, and there are some things that a cola soda accompanies very well. I looked into making my own cola based on Open Source cola, but it seemed like a pretty low work/payoff ratio.

However, at the local North Country Food Co-op, I discovered Real Sugar Blue Sky Cola, which is made with sucrose instead of HFCS and (just as importantly to me) without the strong acids that go into Coke, Pepsi, RC, etc. If you think it can't taste good, just try it. I actually like it better. The flavor of HFCS just doesn't compare with sugar, and Blue Sky doesn't have that "I'm drinking flavored battery acid" quality that you get with a Coke.

Blue Sky Real Sugar has been developed for consumers who have allergies to High Fructose Corn Syrup or wish to eliminate HFCS from their diets. 100% Natural, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Preservatives, No Caffeine, No Sodium, Kosher Certified, GMO free, and No High Fructose Corn Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment