- Dos Lives, a blog of Latino life, interviewed swine flu survivors back in May and covered swine flu from the perspective of a school nurse in September [ RSS feed, May 11 + Sept 11 ].
- The latest issue of WIRED covered the vaccine controversies and they have posted a podcast on Storyboard as well [ RSS feed, episode 006 ].
- NPR has a swine flu special coverage RSS feed.
- ABC's Science covered new methods of vaccine development recently...
- and ABC's HealthReport covered flu research last spring.
- The CDC has a long list of short podcasts you can choose from that cover topics like s/s of H1N1 and anti-viral drugs.
- British Medical Journal has several podcasts covering swine flu issues.
- EMSResponder addressed emergency preparedness issues in April.
- Johns Hopkins Weekly Health New Podcast has regular updates on H1N1 in their Feedburner feed, such as October 11's coverage of vaccination best practices.
- Last but not least, Columbia virologist Vincent Racaniello's This Week in Virology has featured swine flu several times, such as "Swine flu returns," coverage of vaccine farming, and pandemic mortality and hand washing.
H1N1 podcast round-up
With the H1N1 now making the rounds and a lot of misinformation or ignorance circulating about the flu and vaccines, I thought I would post some links to podcasts dealing with the flu. Do you like my grammaphone podcast symbol? No? Well, tough.